Saturday 16 August 2014

New look, primark, superdrug and wilko's haul - Holiday haul part 2!!!

MY HOLIDAY HAUL PART 2!!!

So when I came back from my holiday I still had quite a few euros left, so my mum and dad bought them off us!  Today me and my sister went shopping together so, I've decided to blog about it and it is going to be part 2 !!! We went to lots of shops and spent around £45 each, here's what I bought...

1) Collection lip-balm.
I'd been looking at collections make up collection for a while and when we where shopping we went into Superdrug and they had these really cute lip balms for £1.50 so I had to get one, so I got shade 2 (strawberry) and it is the limited edition Mardi Gras lip balm.  I haven't yet used it but if it's anything like baby lips then it's going to be amazing!



2) Ring 5 pack (from Primark)
 I got this pack of rings for £1.50 at Primark because I've wanted a pack of Primark rings for ages, I know that they aren't going to be the best and they might even turn my fingers green but they're really cute and are only £1.50 so you can't really moan!

 
3) spot treatment from wilkos.

I got this because recently I have been getting a lot of spots so I want to treat them before they get worse, these were from the new range at wilkos which is called SKIN.  I got the tea tree facial scrub which helps to unclog pores while cleansing and exfoliating and I also got the overnight calming blemish serum which is an overnight treatment which penetrates pores for a clearer complexion.  These were £2 each.




4) 3 Superdrug face masks.

I got these facemasks because they are AMAZING!!! I love them so much, I get them all the time, they do exactly what they say on the packet, and at 99p each they're even better.  Also they always seem to be on buy 2 get 1 free which is just so WOW!!!




5) queen bee Primark purse.

I got this because I HAD TO!!! So in my family everyone calls me the Queen bee, because I always used to go round singing "you can call me queen beeeeee" so everyone calls me it now! so I had to get it, I'm not going to use it as a purse, what I'm going to do is put all of my little lip balms in it and put it in my bag so all my little lip balms with me all the time :) it was £2 from Primark.






6) A folding brush.

I got this because I have wanted one for ages just to keep in my bag, I got it from wilkos for £1 I think.





7) a whole new outfit - Jeans, shoes and vest.
This was the reason that I went shopping.  The other day I accidently ripped my favourite pair of jeans and I had to get some new ones so I went to New Look and they had the BIGGEST sale ever! so I ended up getting a new pair of jeans for £9 I then found a vest which I fell in love with and it was only £2! Finally, I made the mistake of going over to the shoes, where I instantly fell in love with some wedges, I wasn't sure if my mum and dad would approve of this buy as the wedge is quite high but I couldn't say no because they were only £11!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment