Monday 8 September 2014

Life update (late)

Ok so...
To start off, I'm soooo sorry that I didn't upload this yesterday, I was really busy with work and everything :/
 
But basically...
 
Life update 1
I've only just realised that every single blog post I put up, at the beginning I put "ok so..." and I didn't even realise I was doing it!  So I need to have like a hi or something, but I really like the Ok so... thing, let me know what you think and if you think I should change it (also give me an idea of what I should change it to)
 
Life update 2
If you have a Wilkos near you or where you go shopping you will know that they have a new beauty department, and OMG it's amazing!  Before they sorted it out I never really went in the beauty section but seriously it is amazing, they have make up brushes for like £2 - £3 each and they are really good, so I am collecting them, they've got a new skin range but the best thing they have is definitely the hair brushes, these are perfect for travelling as you can separate the handle from the head and you can collect handles or you can collect heads!  I've decided to collect the heads and they are really cheap, depending on which head you get they are £1 and some are £1.50 and the handles are only £1 I think!  They are amazing!  And yeah I know that this isn't a proper life update but I just needed to rave about it!
 
Life update 3
I have started watching Honey Boo Boo.  And OMG, It's the funniest thing ever!  I love it I've only watched season 3 and 4 but I'm trying to find season 1 and 2 on sky!  I'm really hoping that it's on there because OMG, I love it, I cant rave about it enough + My best friend watches it so we can have rants about it :)
 
Life Update 4
So recently I said that I was thinking about a new kind of timetable for my blog, but I'm still thinking of one that will fit but for a few weeks my blog posts are going to be a bit random, but yeah... + I have a load of beauty reviews coming in the next week or so which is going to be awesome!
 
Life update 5
I have over 170 followers!!! Thank you all so much, the fact that I've been blogging just over a month and come this far is just amazing and wonderful and I just cant express how happy I am and recently I have been getting a lot of likes/ saves on Bloglovin which is amazing! Thank you so much!
 
If you got to the end of this, well done! I didn't realise how long this would turn out!
 
Anyways thanks for reading
 
Love Shannon
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I've nominated you for The Liebster Award! Details can be found at http://missstudentstyle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-liebster-award.html

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll post a blog post later xxx

      Delete