Sunday 24 August 2014

Alton Towers - We got stuck on the haunted house ride!

Ok so...
Yesterday me and my family went to Alton Towers for my sister's 11th birthday!  Now I'm not a very big fan of rollercoasters, but I went on most of the rides, so I was pretty proud of myself!  I went on the flume, the rapids, the haunted house and the runaway mine train!  It was a really good day until we decided to go on the haunted house ride, we got on the ride and there wasn't even a queue, we have been on the ride before so we knew what was going to happen during the ride, but about half way through the ride, it stopped, and to be honest the ride is scary enough, without it stopping, when it stopped we had just got to a bit where ghosts come out at you, when it stopped I was thinking 'oh it's just stopped to make it more scary' and suddenly it went darker and a loud voice came from the speaker above us saying "THE RIDE WILL RESTART IN A BIT" then I knew that the ride had broken down :( so we were sat in a small cartridge with a ghost figure stood next to me for around 5 minutes, which was the longest 5 minutes of my life, then it suddenly restarted, but OMG, it really was the scariest thing EVER!!! But apart from that it was a pretty awesome day.

In other news...

I've decided that every Sunday, I'm going to do a life catch up blog post, where I basically tell you what's happening in my life!

I've been listening to some old songs recently, and I like them songs more than I like the songs that are in the charts at the minute... I like them that much I might do a old songs playlist
blog post later tonight!

Anyways, thanks for reading, don't forget to like, comment and follow!

Love Shannon
xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment