Saturday 23 August 2014

OOTD!

Ok so...
Today I went to Alton Towers which was pretty cool (blog post about it tomorrow) but anyways, the other day I went shopping with my friends and before I went I took some pictures to do a blog about my OOTD, but I completely forgot about it, and the other day I found the pictures on my phone, so here it is... MY LATE OOTD!!!

Clothes:
I wore my pug t.shirt which is from Primark, I think it was around £6.
I wore my New look high waisted jeans which were £19.99.
I wore my pink stripy vans which were around £50.





Make up:
All of the make up I am wearing is from MUA, I will link the website below.

Eyes:
shade 1 and shade 5 from the undressed pallet
Lash boom Mascara

Lips:
Lipstick in Shade 12.

Face:
Mosaic Bronzer
pressed powder in shade 1



Links.
MUA

Love Shannon
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment