Sunday 31 August 2014

Week Update

Ok so...
Last Sunday I decided that every Sunday I would do a Life update blog post so here is my first post in this little section thing, please let me know if you like these so I know weather or not to do it this in the future!
 
First life update:
I'm really sad because I have to go back to school on Wednesday and I'm going to be year 11 which means exams! :(
 
Second life update:
I bought a new foundation!  Now I don't really wear foundation but I decided to try it, I got it from Superdrug and it is the NYC all day long smooth skin foundation in shade 737 Classic Ivory, it was meant to be £3.99 but there is an offer on at the minute where all the NYC products are £2.50 or less and it was reduced to £2.49 which is a bargain and I'm going to do a first impression blog post about it maybe tomorrow or the day after so keep a look out for that.
 
Third life update:
Recently I haven't had a clue what to blog about so I have got a few things ready to review so I'll have a few blog posts ideas to keep me busy.
 
Anyways, thanks for reading!
 
Love Shannon
xx

2 comments:

  1. That foundation was a bargain! And it sucks that your back to school on Wednesday, although reading that has made me miss school, even though I hated it as well! It's weird how you start missing it!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it really was, I've wanted a decent foundation for ages but I didn't really want to pay like £10 for one! And I can't wait to leave school, It's horrible, I miss primary school though! x

      Delete