Monday 25 August 2014

Nail varnish look...

Ok so...
I didn't have a clue what to blog about today!!!
Anyways, I found some pictures I'd taken a few weeks ago of my nails so I decided to Blog about it! :)
Soooo...
I used my purple seventeen nail colour nail varnish, it doesn't have a shade but I'll post a picture below.
I then used the nail paint by BarryM, in shade 350 which is Diamond Glitter, I used this as a top coat because I love sparkly nails!!!
I then used Avon's nail wear pro+ top coat (vernis top coat) I used this because it leaves a matte look on your nails and I love matte nails and it looks amazing with the glitter...



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that you've been nominated for the Liebster Award. Come over on my blog to check my 11 questions for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've just uploaded my blog post about it if you want to check it out! xx

      Delete