Sunday 17 August 2014

Liebster award!

Hello again.  I know that this is my like 3rd post of the day (I think...)  But this is like AMAZING!!! I HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FOR A LIEBSTER AWARD!!! 
 In case you didn't know the Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.  The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. 
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!
 
Holley's questions:
 
1) What was the last item you bought?
The last item I bought was collection pressed powder in shade 01 candlelight, I bought that today while I was on my lunch break at work.  I got it from boots for £1.99
 
2) Why did you want to start blogging?
I just wanted somewhere I could go and write stuff and just be myself! none of my family members or friends have ever read my blog, they know about it but I won't let them see it, this is because I wanted something that could just be mine and I wouldn't have to share it with people that didn't truly understand me, and I'm a really Awkward person as well so it would be just awful,  like you don't even know...
 
3) If you could have any career what would it be?
A fashion designer. I love fashion so much and I absolutely love Henry Holland stuff! I would love to travel the world and do YouTube as well.  How awesome would that be!
 
4) What's the scariest thing you have done?
I haven't really done anything scary before.  I don't think I'm scared of anything either, spiders and insects are just so cute, I love them! Clowns are okay - they don't really scare me, I'm not keen on them but I wouldn't say I'm scared of them.  I believe in ghosts so they don't really bother me.  Heights aren't a problem and I'm not scared of the dark I could say that I get worried what's in it but not scared.  The only thing I can think of was once when I was little I was about 9 or 10, me my mum and my nan went to a west life concert, everything was going great until I choked on a SOFTMINT!!! I couldn't breathe and for a moment I thought I was going to die, it was the scariest moment of my life.  Luckily I managed to swallow it but OMG I thought I was going to die! 
 
5)  What achievement are you most proud of? 
 
Award:  I got my BP (Baden Powell) award at guides and I worked soooo hard for it, It took me around 3 years overall to complete but it was completely worth it!
 
Other achievement:  I had my hair cut for the little princess trust and raised over £600! I donated over 45 inches of hair to children suffering from cancer. 
 
6) What is better money or love?
I think that the right answer for this is LOVE mostly because if you had a choice of either
a) being mega rich but being lonely for the rest of your life and die alone or b) Be really poor but have a good strong healthy relationship and die being loved.  I would rather choose b mainly because money isn't everything in life, I'd rather be well loved than not loved at all, also when you are rich you don't know who is fake and who is real because people would just hang around with you for the money...
 
7) Have you ever cried because of a film, book or TV show? If so what was it?
I don't cry at these types of things I get emotional so here's a list of films, books and TV shows I got a bit emotional at...
 
a) The Fault In Our Stars (book and film)
I didn't really cry at the book, I felt a bit sad but THE FILM KILLED MEEEE, I went to watch it with my friend and we were sat there and a sad bit came on and a little tear came from my eye and then another and then another, I wouldn't call this crying because I wasn't but when the lights turned on, my friend LAUGHED at me, literally LAUGHED in my face because of how sad I was.  Tbf the girl next to me was so much worse than me, she was having some like mental breakdown with crying and noises, it was weird.
 
b) Marley and me (film)
The reason this film made me upset was because I have a dog so when the dog dies I got really upset because I know that one day that's going to happen to my dog and I am dreading that day because my dog means more to me than anything else in this world, so i could really relate.
 
c) The Only Way Is Essex (TV show)
Now this is a weird one.  I got really upset at the episode where Joey is opening up about his mum dying and seeing someone that upset just really got to me, I love Joey, he is one of my Favourite people in the world and just seeing him like that, I just couldn't...
 
8) Which country would you most like to visit?
Probably America because I want to go to the shops!
 
9) What is your favourite all time skincare, makeup item and hair product?
My favourite skincare product is the soap and glory moisturiser,  my favourite make up product is MUA's Lipstick in shade 12 which is only £1!!! My favourite hair product is (if it counts my straighteners) Joey Essex sea salt spray, I use it all the time and would defiantly recommend it
 
10) What music do you like? Name an artist or a band?
TROYE SIVAN!!! 5sos, the vamps, Bastille, All time low, Busted, Feeder, IGGY etc.
 
11) What was the last thing you learned?
That Belgium is a country.  I thought it was just a fancy name for milk chocolate (please don't judge me) :/ 
 
 
 
my questions:
1) What is the most important thing in your life?
2)  who is your favourite singer/  what is your favourite band?
3) what is your favourite childhood memory?
4) which is your favourite season? why?
5) what do you like most about blogging?
6) how did you decide on the name for your blog?
7) what is your favourite quote?
8) who is your celebrity crush?
9) why did you create a blog?
10) what make up brand is your favourite?
11) what would you say is the best thing in the world?
 
 
Here are the Rules
1. Link back to the person that nominated you in your post
2. Answer all questions they have given you
3. Nominate 11 more bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate for the award
4. Think up 11 of your own questions for your nominees to answer
 
 
 
extra links:
 
Love Shannon
xx
 
P.S: I probably won't be posting anything until Tuesday night now sozz



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! and It's ok, I can't wait to read your blog post about it! xx

      Delete
  2. Great post! Really enjoyed reading it

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll follow you on Bloglovin xx
      mine is http://shannonplant.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  3. I always love reading these to see how supportive the blogging community is :) Nice post!

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I completely agree with how supportive the blogging community is, whoever came up with this idea is amazing, It helps new bloggers to make friends and realise how good and nice blogging is xx

      Delete