Saturday 30 August 2014

August Favourites

Ok so...
Today I'm going to do my August Favourites, I've never done a favourite blog post before so if it's bad I do apologise, but let's get on with it...

My first favourite of this month is the Batiste dry shampoo in pretty & opulent oriental, I love this and I use it all the time, it is amazing and is so easy to use, I have this one because I love the bottle and it smells better than the rest of them, a lot of people say that the Cherry one smells the nicest, but I think that the cherry one is too over powering and personally I prefer a fresher scent.  I also have the floral and flirty blush which I gave to my sister because I really don't like the smell of that as it's too strong for me but It really does work!



My next favourite is the pressed powder by Collection in shade 01 Candlelight, I've only had this a week but OMG, it's amazing! I don't normally use powders and honestly the only other powder I have is the MUA Pressed powder is shade 1, but the Collection one is amazing, It's the perfect shade for me, and I have trouble finding the right shades because I have light skin but I have a lot of freckles so I can't get shades too light or too dark, so this is perfect, I've used it every time I have put on my make up this week, I use it over my Natural collection tinted moisturiser to give it a matte finish, and I have even used it on it's own to just give my face a bit of colour!  It's amazing!



Next is the MUA Undresses eye shadow palette, I love this so much, It's by far my favourite MUA product and possibly my favourite Make up product, I use it all the time, but I'm not going to go into detail about it because I have the swatches ready and I'm going to do a review on it later or tomorrow!





My 4th favourite is the Avon Super Enchant mascara, I love this mascara, I use it all the time, It doesn't have a shade number on it but it is just a plain black mascara.  One of my favourite things about this mascara is the brush, it is a kind of curved brush so it emphasises the lashes so they look huge and that is the kind of look I like because I have really short eyelashes and I have tried everything to grow them, including putting Vaseline on them, which does work!  It's just a really good product and I love it.





My last favourite of this month is my MUA Lipstick in shade 12, I love this shade so much, it is my favourite lipstick of all time, it's from the professional range and it is the best, it's that good they always run out of stock in my local Superdrug and online.  It's a pink colour with little bits of glitter in, I did swatch it but it doesn't show up properly but trust me it's the nicest colour EVER!





Thanks for reading
Love Shannon
xx

P.S. I have just updated my blog template and it actually looks pretty cool if you want to check it out? http://shannonplant.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment