Thursday 28 August 2014

Playlist, old songs!

Ok so...
The other day I wrote a blog post about nail varnish and mentioned that I would do a playlist of old songs that I listen to so here it is.

So recently I've been listening to a LOT of old songs, and I don't really know why but i'm liking them more than the songs in the charts now...

I listen to most of my music on Youtube, so I went down my history tab (I've realised that I may be wathing too much Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil) and I found the section with all the old songs so here it is...

Dido - White Flag - Lyrics

Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One - Lyrics (I don't even like this song?)

The Calling - Wherever You Will Go (I don't know this song?)

Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

The All-American Rejects - Gives You Hell

blink-182 - All The Small Things 

So that was my youtube playlist...
 
now for the songs on my phone...
 
Busted - who's David?
 
Busted - Over Now
 
Busted - Crashed the wedding
 
Ash - Girl form mars
 
Feeder - Buck Rodgers
 
Pulp - Do you remember the first time
 
Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
 
Avril Lavigne - What the hell
 
So that's my old songs playlist, most of the songs are Busted, but I love busted, I really want them to get back together and release at least 1 more album, I do have the CD's but I haven't put them on this playlist because I'd be here forever! I also just want to say that I do listen to songs that are in the charts so here's my playlist of songs I like at the minite that are in the charts:
 
Fancy - Iggy Azalea
 
Black Widow - Iggy Azeala and Rita Ora
 
Classic - MKTO
 
Waiting for superman - Daughtry
 
OTP - Troye Sivan
 
Gasoline - Troye Sivan
 
Happy Little Pill - Troye Siavn
 
Drops of Jupiter - Train
 
Ghost - Ella Henderson
 
All of the stars - Ed Sheeran
 
Amnesia - 5 Seconds of summer
 
The fault in our stars - Troye Sivan
 
Hope you liked this blog post!  Do you listen to any old songs? comment which old songs you listen to.
 
Love Shannon
xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment