Thursday 11 September 2014

Sunday style.

Ok so...
As most of you know, well those people who read my blog know I work in a charity shop!  Obviously I have to look nice because I am dealing with customers and the public so I just though that I'd share what I would normally wear on a Sunday to work.
 
Firstly I'm going to tell you about the make up that I wear.
 
 
I use NYC all day long smooth skin foundation in shade 737 Classic ivory, I like using this because it lasts all day, It applies really nicely!
 
 
I then use my 2true 3 in 1 concealer in shade 2.
 
As a powder to give my foundation a matte finish I use the collections pressed powder in shade 01 candlelight, and I know that this is going to sound really strange but one of may favourite things about this powder is the smell of it, the main reason for this is that when I was little my mum had the number 7 pressed powder and it smelt amazing, so it just reminds me of that!
 
 
 
I then use my number 7 matte blush in soft damson.
 
 
 
Then I do my eye make up, I use my NYC individual eyes palette in shade 941 Smokey browns.  I use this to create the Smokey eye effect.
 
 
 
For Mascara I use 2, I use the Avon super enchant mascara in shade black and I use the MUA lash boom volume and length in shade black/brown.  Now before anyone says anything I know that Black and brown aren't technically shades but that's just the Colour.  I use two mascaras because I like my lashes being extra longgg...
 
 
 
 
After I have done my eye make up I put on my lipstick, I use the MUA lipstick in shade 4.  I only use I light shade for work because I don't want to be too made up, I want a more natural look.
 
 
 
 
 
Just in case anyone was wondering the brushes I use are all from Wilkos, and they are from the new range.  I use the blush brush, the retractable Kabuki brush, the eye shadow brush and the Smokey eye duo brush.
 
 
 
The perfume i use is the Nicki Minaj perfume, I don't know which one it is but it smells amazing.
 
 
 
I don't have to wear a uniform but I do have to look presentable, the T.shirts I normally wear are Henry Holland T-shirts, and they are amazing so I would normally wear one like this which I got from Debenhams:
 
 
 
I normally just wear my jeans and a bright coloured belt. I bought the jeans from New Look and I cant remember where i bought the belt from...
 
 
 
I then put on my jacket, If it is the winter I wear my super dry coat but in the summer I just wear this thin bomber jacket that I got from Debenhams which is also Henry Holland.
 
 
 
Ok so then I put my shoes on and I have 2 types of shoes that I wear depending on the weather, if it is nice I will wear my £3 Primark shoes and if it is raining or it isn't as nice I wear my Nike blazers or my vans or converse etc...
 
 
 
Ok so I forgot to take pictures of what I was wearing but I did take my make up pictures and here they are...
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you like this blog post!
 
Thanks for reading
 
Love Shannon
xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment