Sunday 17 August 2014

Hardest thing I've ever done?

Ok so... This is going to be the hardest thing I have EVER done, but I'm going to do the 7 day no make up challenge.  Recently I have been having a lot of spots appearing on my face and I have come to the conclusion that it is because of how much make up I have been wearing, not so much mascara and lip gloss but foundation and powder and bronzer and concealer etc.  When I went on holiday I was wearing make up every single night, which is kind of a lot for me because I only wear a lot of makeup at the weekends, I put a tiny bit on for school but I'm wasn't used to wearing that much!  Now I don't know whenever this challenge already exists or if I've just made it up, but I'm going to give it a go, also I'm going to be using Wilkos new skincare range which is in tea tree to see if that helps to!  The reason this is going to be hard is because I'm going out with my friends tomorrow and every time I go out in public I put on make up and it's my sisters birthday on Saturday so we are also going out then as well, but I've managed to handle today at work so it's okay I suppose.  I'm still going to be wearing mascara and lip-gloss because I can't live without wearing them.  so I'm going to do another blog post next Sunday with pictures saying weather it works or not!
 
Love Shannon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment