Friday 5 September 2014

Company Lashes review

Ok so...
It's Friday!!!

Today I'm going to do a review on a mascara that I got a few weeks ago, I got two of these and I got them because I work in a charity shop and when we get people that donate make up we cant sell it just in case it has been used, even if it's all packaged up we still can't sell it so it gets given out to the workers, so I got 2 mascara's a lip gloss and some lipsticks but I'm just going to be reviewing the mascara.  The mascara I got is called Company Lashes and it doesn't have a shade but it is just a plain black mascara.  I really love this mascara, it really makes your lashes look really long and it doesn't leave clumps at the end of your lashes.  The brush isn't the best but it's okay.  The packaging is also really cute too so...  But yeah, It's a really good mascara and I would recommend it to anyone but I haven't seen it in the shops so I don't know where you can get it from.








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading
Love Shannon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment