Friday 29 August 2014

HAUL!!! Superdrug, The body shop and Primark.

Ok so...
Today I went shopping with my little sister, we went into town and Obviously I bought too much so I've decided to write a blog post about it! BUT before I start, while I was taking my photos of everything I bought my  camera died and it wouldn't focus and then it died so I didn't manage to take all of the pictures but I'll talk about them anyways...

We went to Superdrug first so I'm going to start with the things we bought from there:

The first thing I bought was a MUA lipstick, I love these and they are only £1 each, the only thing I have found with these is that they lean over and bend to the side, but I still love them, I got shade 3 and this is just the normal lipstick not the matte one and It is the nicest colour ever, it's so bright so it's more of a summer colour but I'll be able to make it work with my winter jumpers!

















The next thing I bought from Superdrug was the NYC Individual eyes pallet this is in shade 941 Smokey Browns created for brown eyes.  Now I've never used any NYC make up before but I have heard really good things about it.  I got this because I wanted a new pallet (even though I have loads) and recently I have been experimenting and trying to master the Smokey eye look and this is perfect because it has labels to tell you what shade is for which part of the eye and there's a really easy to understand diagram on the back. Also at Superdrug right now there is an offer on all NYC make up and it's £2.50 or less on each product, and this was £2.49 and I can't wait to use it.





The Last thing I bought from Superdrug was the MUA precision felt eyeliner and this from the new range from MUA, it's from the LUXE London range and is something I've wanted to try for ages, I don't really wear eyeliner and the only eyeliner I own is pencil eyeliner and I HATE using them because I'm always scared that I'm going to poke myself in the eye! This was £3.




We then went to The Body shop and where I live it had closed down to be refurbished and to make it look nice, It was then re opened the other day and I had wanted one of the body butters for ages so I went in and I saw some mini ones for only £5 so I had to get one plus I don't use body butter much so there was no point getting a big one when I could have just gotten a smaller one, I got it in pink grapefruit and it smells soooo good!













We then went into Primark and I got some new shoes, I really love these shoes and I have had orange ones before and they are the comfiest things ever, I love them and what I love more is that they don't just stop where normal shoes do because they don't have a big tounge, they're just amazing and for £3 they're even better!  I also got another pack of rings from Primark for £1.50 but as I said my camera died while I was taking pictures :/






So that's it really, anyways... I'm going to do my August favourites tomorrow but I'm seriously running out of ideas for my blog and what to blog about so if you have any suggestions please leave a comment! It would be really appreciated.

Love Shannon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment