Friday 22 August 2014

100 FOLLOWERS!!!

Ok so...
I've just logged onto my Bloglovin and OMG, I HAVE 100 FOLLOWERS!!! You don't even realise how happy I am right now!!!  I would just like to thank EVERYONE who's followed me and likes my post, because honestly it feels like I'm just writing this blog to myself sometimes...
I'm really proud of myself, because I remember starting this blog EXACTLY 1 month and 1 day ago and having no followers, and all I kept on thinking was "you're going to get nowhere with this blog" and then I got my first follower and I was so happy, and now I'm at 100 followers!  I know that people are going to read this and think that 100 followers isn't a lot, but it is to me, it does take a lot to build up followers, and for me it's a big achievement! Anyways... Thanks for reading and following, you mean the world to me!

Love Shannon
xx

2 comments:

  1. Awww well done! So happy for you! Keep it up! :)

    Loverslost-inspace.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete