Saturday 6 September 2014

Night-time routine.

Ok so... 
Last night I was getting ready for bed and I thought why don't I do a night routine for my blog, and I thought it was an okay idea so here it goes...
 
1) The first thing I do is take my make up off using the spa facial cleansing wipes, I use wipes because I just find it easier than to use anything else!
 
 
 
 
 
 
2) I then have a shower, I use the soap and glory pulp friction foamy fruity body scrub and I use Garnier Kructis strength and shine shampoo and conditioner.  I have a shower at night so I don't have to get up really early just to have a shower!  I don't dry my hair at night because I use sea salt spray and It makes it easier to straighten in the morning!
 
 
 
 
 
 
3) when I get out of the shower I brush my teeth! My toothbrush is the Oral B electric toothbrush and the toothpaste I use is Colgate 2 in 1 icy blast.
 
 
 
 
4) I then put on my face scrub, I got this from Wilkos and it was only £2 and it really does work I then use the overnight calming blemish serum which again was from Wilkos and I use this all the time, even if I forget to use the face scrub I still use this.  It's amazing and really helps my skin!
 
 
 
 
 
 5) I then go downstairs and make myself a Horlicks!  I have to make myself a Horlicks before bed because I have really bad trouble getting to sleep at night so these make me feel really sleepy, I don't know why, it's probably something to do with how much sugar it has in it but I don't know, it helps me to get to sleep so...
 
 
 
 6) Finally I get into bed and watch YouTube videos until I fall asleep :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you like this blog post, I know it's different so let me know and i can do more posts like this
 
Thanks for reading
 
Love Shannon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment