Thursday 28 August 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD 2!

Ok so...
Before I get stated I just want to apologise because I didn't post yesterday or the day before! I'm inn the middle of my GCSE's and I took art as a subject so I have been doing my art all week so I'm going to do  a playlist blog post and maybe a tag or a review today...





Anyways!
I GOT NOMINATED FOR ANOTHER LIEBSTER AWARD!!! I got nominated by interrblog, Thanks x

So... Here's the questions I was asked:

1. Favourite clothing item you own?



2. What would you tell your teenage self?
Well I am a teenager, but I can still answer this.  Recently I've been going through a rough time at school, I lost all of my friends and I'm really not looking forward to going back, but I have always told myself that it'll all be okay in the end and to just not to care what people think, Life's to short...
 
3. Three adjectives to describe yourself?
 Friendly, Nice and Happy
 
4. Favourite song at the moment?
Classic by MKTO and Fancy by IGGY
 
5. Drugstore or high end?
Drugstore - I love the MUA collection at Superdrug.
 
6.  Where would you like to travel to?
America
 
7. Last concert you've been to?
The Saturdays
 
8. Skincare or makeup?
Make up
 
9. Favourite childhood memory?
This is weird but...
When I was about 10 and my sister and cousin were about 5 we were playing upstairs in my nans house and we had this dressing up box, in the box there was a little red nurses cape so I put it on and chased my sister and cousin around my nans house, my sister and cousin ran into my nans room and closed the door, now, ever since we were little my nan has always said "Never shut the doors in this house because they lock on there own, so NEVER SHUT THE DOOR!" and they shut the door, at this point I was really panicking because the door wouldn't open and I knew that I'd get the blame for it and then I heard my sister say "Lets jump out of the window" so I shouted my nan and it took a whole hour to get them out! I'll never forget that...
 
10. Makeup staple in your routine?
I don't understand this question but I think it means like what make up product I always use, and that would be Mascara.
 
11. Favourite part of blogging?
All of the nice people.


the 11 blogs I chose are:
The Wendy's lookbook
The Outfit Lab
Hiba's wardrobe
Kelly Hamilton Styles
Sallie & Slade
A glimpse of Glitter
anniecw
greyhat
Living with Passion
the Club Society
Jessica Ann


So I have a confession... The first time I was nominated I really struggled coming up with the questions so I have just re used the ones that I came up with for my first nomination, is that cheating? I don't know but oh well.



1) What is the most important thing in your life?
2)  who is your favourite singer/  what is your favourite band?
3) what is your favourite childhood memory?
4) which is your favourite season? why?
5) what do you like most about blogging?
6) how did you decide on the name for your blog?
7) what is your favourite quote?
8) who is your celebrity crush?
9) why did you create a blog?
10) what make up brand is your favourite?
11) what would you say is the best thing in the world?
 
Here are the Rules
1. Link back to the person that nominated you in your post
2. Answer all questions they have given you
3. Nominate 11 more bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate for the award
4. Think up 11 of your own questions for your nominees to answer
 
 
Love Shannon
xx

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment