Saturday 30 August 2014

MUA undressed palette review

Ok so...
A few months ago I bought the undressed eye shadow palette by MUA, it is my favourite MUA product and possibly my favourite make up product so I've decided to do a review on it, please note this is not a sponsored review. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I bought this palette from Superdrug for £4, I'd seen it in Superdrug for a while and wanted it really bad, also I had heard really good things about it and that it was the dupe to The Naked Palette, I really want the naked palette but I don't want it, the reason for this is because at the minute the only way I get my money is pocket money and I can't get a paid job yet because I'm only 15 however I do volunteer at a charity shop and that will help my chances when I do get a paying job, so obviously I can't afford it yet and don't want to spend all my money on a palette.  So I bought this and it is possibly the best £4 I've ever spent!  You get a lot for your money with this palette because you get 12 eye shadows in nude colours, the only thing I don't like about this is that the eye shadows don't have names, they have numbers, but I have heard that the undressed 2 palette has names instead of numbers, but I'm not completely sure.  The colours are really good and are really pigmented, they are easy to blend which is good because there is a variety of different colours including light and dark colours which is really good for creating the Smokey eye look, also there is "mini master class" on the back which shows you how to create the Smokey eye look and I think this is a really good and cute idea.  The packaging is ok, it's not amazing but it is ok, it is plastic but the lid does stay shut and you do get a little eye shadow brush which is ok, I used to use it all the time but I recently got a new set of brushes so I use them.  
 
Shades 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
 
Shades 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
 
Shades 11 and 12
 
 
Do you own any MUA make up? tell me in the comments, I reply to all comments!
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Love Shannon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment