Tuesday 22 July 2014

Organising my jewellery

When it comes to organising my jewellery I'm the worst! I've always used a jewellery box but this results in it being left on the shelf, unopened and untouched.  Its only just occurred to me that I never wear jewellery and I've realised this is because of two reasons: the first reason is because of school, one of the school rules is that you can't wear jewellery, so the only time I get to wear any is at the weekends and in the holidays when I'm off, the second reason is that it is locked away in a jewellery box so I just forget about it and never think of putting it on.  I've had a notice board now for a few years, I originally got it when I joined my secondary school.  originally I bought it for important notices/ letters and homework, but that lasted for about a week.  As I went into my fourth year of secondary school I started my exams and was given exam timetables so I pinned them onto it so that's all it was used for!  I decided that I needed to do something with this notice board and I needed to display my jewellery so that it was easier to get to and looked more appealing.  I sent my mum on a mission to get me some cool pins and she came back with some ladybird ones, I then organised them on my notice board so they looked nice, I then went to my jewellery box and picked out my favourite pieces of jewellery  and put them over my pins so they looked eye-catching.  I have found this a lot easier and I can now see my jewellery, I am on holiday from school so this was the perfect time to sort my jewellery out because I'll be wearing it a lot. 
 
Love Shannon
xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment