Wednesday 23 July 2014

I found a coke bottle with my name on it!!! (well my dad found it)

last summer coca cola had the amazing idea of putting people's names on the bottles.  I thought that this was a great idea until I realised they had only chosen the most 100 popular names, which annoyed me because Shannon isn't a very popular name so it was obvious that my name wouldn't be on the bottles!  I then decided to go and look at the website because there was a list of all the names that were printed out onto the bottles, only to be disappointed :'( After a few weeks coke decided to stop printing the names on the bottles and went back to the original designs.  A couple of weeks ago I decided to go into town and there was a massive coke advert claiming that for the summer coke were going to print the names again (maybe because of how popular it had been last summer), anyways I decided not to take much interest because I knew that I would only be disappointed again.  later that month  my dad texted me saying "I have a present for you, you're going to love it!" so I got a little excited, later that day he came home and took out a coke bottle out of his bag and gave it to me, I had no idea it was the present, but I turned it round to open it and as I did I saw the 'share a coke with' sign and there it was, in massive red letters, SHANNON! I couldn't believe it, who knew that such a small thing could make me so happy well to say that I was happy was such an understatement... 
 
 
Love Shannon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment