Thursday 24 July 2014

comfiest slippers ever?

I can guarantee that every single Christmas I end up getting a pair of slippers that I wear for about 2-3 weeks and then throw them to the back of the cupboard.  I don't know what it is about slippers but I HATE them! I've gone through so many pairs, I've had character slippers, snail slippers, Christmas slippers, animal slippers, and plain boring slippers but I just never ever wear them.  recently I went into Primark, while there we walked past the pyjama section and they had a whole load of Disney slippers on sale, so we picked some up, me and my sister got Minnie mouse and my mum got Kermit.  when we got home I put them on thinking they would be the most irritating slippers ever, but oh no, they were AMAZING, they've completely changed my view on slippers and they where only £3, they are the comfiest slippers EVER!!! I think that they are better for the winter as they're fluffy inside them.  but they're perfect because they are just the right length for tucking your pyjama pants into AND you can put them over your onesie! I just love them, and would definitely recommend them <3
 
Love Shannon
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment