Friday 25 July 2014

HOLIDAY!!!

The best thing about summer, for me, is definitely going on holiday! for the past 5-6 years we have gone camping for the big family holiday, but this year my mum and dad decided to surprise us by going abroad!!! Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely love camping, but there's something about going abroad that just makes summer feel like summer - I don't know what it is but when we go camping it just doesn't feel like a proper summer holiday - yeah, there's a beach, but because we are in England it's pebbly, and don't even get me started on the car ride, normally its about a 6 hour car ride and what makes that worse is that I get really bad travel sickness, soooo... I end up being sick which completely ruins the start of the holiday :(  I just can't wait to get on the plane - plus I'm going to vlog the whole thing, and I've never ever volgged before!!!  another reason I waned to go abroad again was because of the pool, I love the pool and I love sunbathing and just chilling with no cares in the world :)  I can guarantee that this year is going to be least stressed holiday EVER.  Now for the sad part - where I'm going the Wi-Fi cost $22 per week and I really don't want to spend my money on Wi-Fi, plus I'm not taking my laptop or phone, so I wont be able to update my blog for the next 2 - 3 weeks!!! :( but when I get back I'm going to start making YouTube videos and really focus on this blog...    so see you in a few weeks, plus ill take lots and lots of pictures, so you can see how much fun we had! BYE!!!
 
Love Shannon
xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for following me on Bloglovin,I followed you back! <3
    I hope you had a great holiday!! Where do you normally go camping too? :)
    Loverslost-inspace.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay and thanks! I had a really good holiday thank you x Normally we go to Cornwall or sometimes we go to small farms that rent out the fields to campers x Well done on winning a liebster award aswell xx

      Delete