Tuesday 22 July 2014

WELCOME TO MY BLOG (late)

I have only just noticed that I haven't posted an introduction to my blog post yet sooooo... 
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

So I'm going to tell you a bit about myself   ^_^ 

My name is Shannon (aka Queen Beeee), I am 15 years old and I live in England. I'm really awkward. I have an older brother called Owen who is 17 and a younger sister called Molly who is 10.  I go to rangers and love camping. I have a dog called Scoobie and two rabbits called Flopsy and Spot.  I really really really really like Joey Essex and I'm addicted to watching 'The Only Way Is Essex'.  All I seem to do is go on instagram, snapchat and YouTube.  My favourite YouTubers are: Caspar Lee, Joe Sugg, Alfie Dayes, Troye Sivan, Tyler Oakley, Zoe Sugg, Tanya Burr, Jim Chapman, Marcus Butler etc. My favourite bands have to be: The Vamps, Five Seconds Of Summer and Busted and my favourite song at the minute has to be Amnesia by Five Seconds Of Summer.   I like anything to do with make up and fashion, and want to become a fashion designer and travel the world when I'm older. my favourite fashion designer has to be Henry Holland.  My favourite animal is a pug.  My favourite films are Peter Pan, Nick and Norah's infinite playlist and The fault in our stars.  My favourite book is The Fault In Our Stars. I started this blog because I wanted a place where I could be myself and meet new people, I'm also starting my YouTube channel and I'm going to vlog my holiday, so I thought 'why not create a blog that I can write on and a YouTube channel that I can film videos on!'.  And I think that's it, everything that you need to know about me! If you would like to follow me on instagram, my instagram name is @_imcalledshannon_  and my snapchat is @Shannon_plantx

love Shannon
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment