Friday 25 July 2014

walks...

walking... to me its the most pointless activity ever and such a waste of time, even though I do it all the time!  I walk home from school, when I go into town I walk into and around town, I walk to my friend's house and I walk around my house and the street all the time, but I just really hate it!  What I hate most about walking is when I'm in town and there is old people in front of me walking at 2 mph, and normally there's two or three of them so there is no way to get past them... anyways, last week, my friend asked me if I wanted to go on a walk, so me being me said no, then made up a really lame excuse that I had a lot of homework not realising that my friend was in all of the same lessons as me, so she obviously didn't believe me.  later that night she text me asking if I wanted to go for a walk, so just as before I told her I had a lot of homework, but just as before she didn't believe me, I don't know how but she eventually persuaded me to come out and go on a little walk, so we went to a small woodlands which is nearby.  I'm really glad she persuaded me to go out now because the walk was amazing, we climbed to the top of this hill thing and the view was perfect.  while there I took some pictures (well what else would I do?).  I have to admit, that little walk has completely changed my view about walking.

Love Shannon
xx
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment