Saturday 13 September 2014

MUA lipsticks!

Ok so...
Today I'm going to do a review sort of blog post about my MUA lipsticks, at the moment I only have 4 because I used some up and I am planning on getting more when they get back in stock at my local Superdrug, but here are the 4 that I have...
 
1) MUA professional London lipstick in shade 4. 
I love this lipstick because it's quite light and natural looking so I can wear it for school, work or just when I want to look like I'm not wearing a lot of make up.  It's long lasting and it was only £1, one other thing I LOVE about MUA lipsticks, is the bottoms because the bottom of the lipsticks can screw off and there is a little bit of lipstick in the tub, it's amazing.
 
 
 

 2) My second lipstick is the MUA professional London lipstick in shade 12, this is my favourite MUA lipstick EVER!!!  I love this lipstick and I wear it all the time, it's like a bright pink with glitter in it.  It's more of a summer lipstick but I'm sure that I can work with it for the winter too!
 
 
 
 
 
3) The third MUA lipstick I own is the makeup academy lipstick in shade 3.  I have only used this once because it is really bright so it is only really wearable when I go out to parties so I have only used it once but the colour is amazing and I love it!
 
 
 
 
 
4) the final MUA lipstick I have is a matte lipstick, this is the only matte lipstick I have and it is amazing, I wear it all the time and it is the makeup academy matte lipstick in shade 'pouty pink'.  It's not very long lasting but it is matte and it is a really nice colour!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you liked this blog post.
 
Thanks for reading
 
Love Shannon
xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment