Friday 19 September 2014

review - NYC all day long smooth skin foundation.

Ok so...
about 3 weeks ago I bought the NYC foundation and my plan was to a first impression video but I forgot :( and because I've had it a few weeks and used it pretty much every day there's no point in doing a first impressions so instead I'm going to do a review!
 
So overall this foundation is AMAZING!  I love it and for only £2.50 it was a barging!  I bought it in Superdrug when the NYC make up was on offer and it's just perfect!  It is the perfect shade as well, which is a big thing for me because I have freckles but my skin colour is really light so I can't get shades which are too light or shades that are too dark, so this is the perfect shade!  It has good coverage and lasts all day and also blends really well with my concealer!  It's just perfect and I would recommend anybody to get it, I think there's around 6 or 7 shades but I got it in shade Classic Ivory.


 
 
I hope you liked this blog post!
 
Thanks for reading
 
Love Shannon
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment