Sunday 14 September 2014

TMI tag

Ok so...
Instead of doing the update of the week  
I haven't been tagged to do this but I have seen people post about it so I thought why not?

1: What are you wearing? My Primark dinosaur pyjama bottoms, where's wally pyjama t-shirt and my camping socks #fashion
 
2: Ever been in love? With Joey Essex yes but in reality nope!
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?  no. 
4: How tall are you? 4ft 11 
5: How much do you weigh? I  have no idea, I don’t really weigh myself.
6: Any tattoos? nope
7: Any piercings? just my ears, once!
8: OTP? Troyler!
9: Favorite Show? The only way is Essex.
10: Favorite bands? BUSTED!!! McBusted, The vamps, 5SOS.
11: Something you miss? Being 5!
12: Favorite song? My all time favourite song is defiantly crashed the wedding by Busted. 
13: How old are you? 15
14: Zodiac sign? Capricorn (I think)  
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Anyone who is fun, nice and has a good personality
16: Favorite Quote? I recently did a favourite quotes blog post, but my  favourite quote is probably... “Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.” - Peter Pan
17: Favorite actor? Joey Essex
18: Favorite color? Pink
19: Loud music or soft? If I have earphones in – Definitely loud.  
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? I don't really get 'sad' I just hold all of my feelings in but them I go to my bedroom and put my headphones on! 
21: How long does it take you to shower? about half an hour 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Around half an hour
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No I have had really bad arguments though.
24: Turn on? I don’t really have turns on, I think the term ‘turn on’ is just strange!
25: Turn off? If you have bad manners.
26: The reason I joined Blogger? 'I just wanted somewhere I could go and write stuff and just be myself! none of my family members or friends have ever read my blog, they know about it but I won't let them see it, this is because I wanted something that could just be mine and I wouldn't have to share it with people that didn't truly understand me, and I'm a really Awkward person as well so it would be just awful,  like you don't even know...'
27: Fears? I wasn't scared of anything until my mum and dad made a scarecrow the other day and they left it in the kitchen and they didn't tell me so I walked in and thought there was a dead person on the table (they stuffed a onesie with hay) I cant walk past it without getting scared, I'm scared it's going to reach out and grab me!!!
28: Last thing that made you cry? I cant remember the last time I cried... the last time I got 'emotional' was today, I went out shopping with my family and while we were shopping my sister started an argument with me so I started arguing back and my mum shouted at me so I walked off and ended up walking home on my own, I don't think my family realised how much It upset me, I just felt so alone! :(
29: Last time you said you loved someone? This morning after my dad ordered me my McBusted phone case! :)
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? It doesn't really have a meaning, it's just Shannon's Blog haha!
31: Last book you read? The Fault in our stars! I don't normally read books! 
32: The book you’re currently reading? Paper towns
33: Last show you watched? Here comes Honey Boo Boo!
34: Last person you talked to? My nan.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? well the last person I text was a number that wasn't saved to my contacts asking if I had Geography homework so it was probably my friend!
36: Favorite food? Chicken Nuggets
37: Place you want to visit? America. 
38: Last place you were? My bed
39: Do you have a crush? Nahh ;)
40: Last time you kissed someone? probably my dog 
41: Last time you were insulted? Today by my family :)
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? This is hard because I only really eat chocolate but I always have the strawberry and raspberry wine gums and fruit pastilles
43: What instruments do you play? none
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? I have a necklace with a huge pink see through stone thing and diamonds
45: Last sport you played? I don't play sports 
46: Last song you sang? Somewhere in Neverland - All time low
47: Favourite chat up line? I hate chat up lines, they're so cringy!
48: Have you ever used it? I don't know what 'it' is but I'm guessing it's something strange so I'm saying no
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? if school counts, Friday!
50: Who should answer these questions next? EVERYONE
Well, I know this is different but I hope you liked this blog post.
Thanks for reading
love Shannon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment